Amnio test said my baby is positive for CF

TestifyToLove

I've read through your posts and I've remained silent. I can remain silent no longer.

I sit here fighting for the life of my son. I have fought the foster-care system for 15 months for the PRIVILEDGE of parenting a CF child. And, today, I continue to have to fight against ignorant social workers who don't understand his medical conditions, his needs and why it matters so much to us that we love him and parent him, even in the face that he will likely die on us (he has significant liver complications related to his CF, his life expectancy is low even for CF).

I have to tell you that at this point I find your posts extremely offensive. To tell all of us on this board that what we fight for every day was worth the abortion to you...well, as others have said THIS IS NOT THE PLACE for this any longer.

I would strongly encourage you to seek out professional counseling. It is very obvious that your soul is tortured over your decision. You show that everytime you choose to come here and pontificate on these boards.

But, this board is for those who are alive, or mourning the loss of those who fought for life and lost. Its simply not a place to process a life that didn't have to be cut short, nor to give you peace and forgiveness for your decision. You really need to find somewhere else to do your processing and seek your forgiveness and balance.

Please do not come here and tell me that all my son suffers through made termination the right decision. All that my son suffers only confirms to me how precious his life is and how worth the fight he is.

TestifyToLove

I've read through your posts and I've remained silent. I can remain silent no longer.

I sit here fighting for the life of my son. I have fought the foster-care system for 15 months for the PRIVILEDGE of parenting a CF child. And, today, I continue to have to fight against ignorant social workers who don't understand his medical conditions, his needs and why it matters so much to us that we love him and parent him, even in the face that he will likely die on us (he has significant liver complications related to his CF, his life expectancy is low even for CF).

I have to tell you that at this point I find your posts extremely offensive. To tell all of us on this board that what we fight for every day was worth the abortion to you...well, as others have said THIS IS NOT THE PLACE for this any longer.

I would strongly encourage you to seek out professional counseling. It is very obvious that your soul is tortured over your decision. You show that everytime you choose to come here and pontificate on these boards.

But, this board is for those who are alive, or mourning the loss of those who fought for life and lost. Its simply not a place to process a life that didn't have to be cut short, nor to give you peace and forgiveness for your decision. You really need to find somewhere else to do your processing and seek your forgiveness and balance.

Please do not come here and tell me that all my son suffers through made termination the right decision. All that my son suffers only confirms to me how precious his life is and how worth the fight he is.

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

<br />
<br />I sit here fighting for the life of my son. I have fought the foster-care system for 15 months for the PRIVILEDGE of parenting a CF child. And, today, I continue to have to fight against ignorant social workers who don't understand his medical conditions, his needs and why it matters so much to us that we love him and parent him, even in the face that he will likely die on us (he has significant liver complications related to his CF, his life expectancy is low even for CF).
<br />
<br />I have to tell you that at this point I find your posts extremely offensive. To tell all of us on this board that what we fight for every day was worth the abortion to you...well, as others have said THIS IS NOT THE PLACE for this any longer.
<br />
<br />I would strongly encourage you to seek out professional counseling. It is very obvious that your soul is tortured over your decision. You show that everytime you choose to come here and pontificate on these boards.
<br />
<br />But, this board is for those who are alive, or mourning the loss of those who fought for life and lost. Its simply not a place to process a life that didn't have to be cut short, nor to give you peace and forgiveness for your decision. You really need to find somewhere else to do your processing and seek your forgiveness and balance.
<br />
<br />Please do not come here and tell me that all my son suffers through made termination the right decision. All that my son suffers only confirms to me how precious his life is and how worth the fight he is.

H

hopesiris

Pepe, my comment was meant to point out that this group could be separated out easily on the forum. Carrier couples will continue to visit this site because it's one of the best on the internet for CF info. Actually there are a few CF moms on this site who are married to a CF carrier too.

H

hopesiris

Pepe, my comment was meant to point out that this group could be separated out easily on the forum. Carrier couples will continue to visit this site because it's one of the best on the internet for CF info. Actually there are a few CF moms on this site who are married to a CF carrier too.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

<br />
<br />
<br />

MargaritaChic

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Peanut2008</b></i>i thank all of u from the bottom of my heart because u are the only ones that know how i actually feel.
Peanut2008</end quote></div>

<b>We do not know how you feel and you do not know how we feel.</b>

I have sympathy for what you are feeling. But I have to agree with the other posters... It is inappropriate for you to continue to post on this messageboard.

The people on this board are living with CF (because they have CF or someone they love has CF).

You made a <b>choice</b> not to give birth to a baby because it had CF.

I believe that every woman has the right to chose whether to bring a child into the world or not. You made a personal choice.

Now... What do you expect to get from the people on this board? Do you want someone here to tell you that you did the right thing? We can't do that.

Over and over in your posts you seem to be justifying your choice to someone... who? Yourself?

Please stop coming here and telling us that you had an abortion because that is what was best for your baby.

I have a baby with CF. My baby is not sick or gasping for breath. My baby is happy and healthy! Never once have I thought my baby would be better off if she had never lived.

I am not trying to be harsh or judgemental towards you, but your continued posts are hurtful and selfish. The people on this messageboard answered your questions when you were pregnant and trying to decide what to do. You made a choice to abort your baby. Now you need to live with your choice. No one here can do any more for you. Please stop torchuring us and yourself by trying to justify that choice.

There are message boards you can go to that deal with the aftermath of abortion. Maybe one of them can help you through your grief. I found this one through a google search:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://afterabortion.com/message.html">http://afterabortion.com/message.html</a>

Good luck to you.

MargaritaChic

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Peanut2008</b></i>i thank all of u from the bottom of my heart because u are the only ones that know how i actually feel.

I have sympathy for what you are feeling. But I have to agree with the other posters... It is inappropriate for you to continue to post on this messageboard.

The people on this board are living with CF (because they have CF or someone they love has CF).

I believe that every woman has the right to chose whether to bring a child into the world or not. You made a personal choice.

Now... What do you expect to get from the people on this board? Do you want someone here to tell you that you did the right thing? We can't do that.

Over and over in your posts you seem to be justifying your choice to someone... who? Yourself?

Please stop coming here and telling us that you had an abortion because that is what was best for your baby.

I have a baby with CF. My baby is not sick or gasping for breath. My baby is happy and healthy! Never once have I thought my baby would be better off if she had never lived.

I am not trying to be harsh or judgemental towards you, but your continued posts are hurtful and selfish. The people on this messageboard answered your questions when you were pregnant and trying to decide what to do. You made a choice to abort your baby. Now you need to live with your choice. No one here can do any more for you. Please stop torchuring us and yourself by trying to justify that choice.

There are message boards you can go to that deal with the aftermath of abortion. Maybe one of them can help you through your grief. I found this one through a google search:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://afterabortion.com/message.html">http://afterabortion.com/message.html</a>

Good luck to you.

MargaritaChic

Good luck to you.

MargaritaChic

Peanut2008</end quote>

Good luck to you.

MargaritaChic

<br />Peanut2008</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br /><b>We do not know how you feel and you do not know how we feel.</b>
<br />
<br />I have sympathy for what you are feeling. But I have to agree with the other posters... It is inappropriate for you to continue to post on this messageboard.
<br />
<br />The people on this board are living with CF (because they have CF or someone they love has CF).
<br />
<br />You made a <b>choice</b> not to give birth to a baby because it had CF.
<br />
<br />I believe that every woman has the right to chose whether to bring a child into the world or not. You made a personal choice.
<br />
<br />Now... What do you expect to get from the people on this board? Do you want someone here to tell you that you did the right thing? We can't do that.
<br />
<br />Over and over in your posts you seem to be justifying your choice to someone... who? Yourself?
<br />
<br />Please stop coming here and telling us that you had an abortion because that is what was best for your baby.
<br />
<br />I have a baby with CF. My baby is not sick or gasping for breath. My baby is happy and healthy! Never once have I thought my baby would be better off if she had never lived.
<br />
<br />I am not trying to be harsh or judgemental towards you, but your continued posts are hurtful and selfish. The people on this messageboard answered your questions when you were pregnant and trying to decide what to do. You made a choice to abort your baby. Now you need to live with your choice. No one here can do any more for you. Please stop torchuring us and yourself by trying to justify that choice.
<br />
<br />There are message boards you can go to that deal with the aftermath of abortion. Maybe one of them can help you through your grief. I found this one through a google search:
<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://afterabortion.com/message.html">http://afterabortion.com/message.html</a>
<br />
<br />Good luck to you.
<br />

Nicole

I don't know why everyone is trying to make you feel better. You should feel sad--you made the choice to take your child's life. Not because it was what was best for your child but because it was what was best for you.

Nicole

I don't know why everyone is trying to make you feel better. You should feel sad--you made the choice to take your child's life. Not because it was what was best for your child but because it was what was best for you.

Nicole

Nicole

Nicole