Birth control

blindhearted

I take Yaz. It's more for the regulation and symptoms (PPMD). I have always used BCP. *knock on wood* so far so good on the no preggers. I am aware of the abx making them less effective. My GYN meantion Implanton. It's a flexable rod that is implanted under your skin in your upper arm. It is good for 3 yrs. It is put in at the office, but has to be removed surgically. I showed the info to my CF dr and he was all for it. I havent been able to bring myself to get it. I'm afraid I will have bad reaction to it. It's really new, I want more infomation out on it before I try it, but that's something new if you want to look into it.

blindhearted

I take Yaz. It's more for the regulation and symptoms (PPMD). I have always used BCP. *knock on wood* so far so good on the no preggers. I am aware of the abx making them less effective. My GYN meantion Implanton. It's a flexable rod that is implanted under your skin in your upper arm. It is good for 3 yrs. It is put in at the office, but has to be removed surgically. I showed the info to my CF dr and he was all for it. I havent been able to bring myself to get it. I'm afraid I will have bad reaction to it. It's really new, I want more infomation out on it before I try it, but that's something new if you want to look into it.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

M

MCGrad2006

Oh yea...thats the other thing about the Nuvaring... my period also only lasts two days! I believe its one of the lowest dose of hormone, thats not a pill...if you get what I am saying. So that makes my period shorter...yay!

M

MCGrad2006

Oh yea...thats the other thing about the Nuvaring... my period also only lasts two days! I believe its one of the lowest dose of hormone, thats not a pill...if you get what I am saying. So that makes my period shorter...yay!

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

detroitislove

do you know if the nuvaring is ever perscribed to regulate periods?
i'm fairly ignorant about birth control except that my doc tried to put me on it once (a pill form) and i turned into a psycho bitch. but it's becoming more of nessicity now...

detroitislove

i'm fairly ignorant about birth control except that my doc tried to put me on it once (a pill form) and i turned into a psycho bitch. but it's becoming more of nessicity now...

detroitislove

detroitislove

detroitislove