BOOOO side effects!!

ladybug

just an update:

since stopping the levaquin yesterday (for good), the tingly in the lips has stopped and i haven't had the vision problems. (knock wood). i have now taken an entire day of cefepime and tobra. so, maybe it was levaquin? does it tend to do this to anyone else?

thanks!

ladybug

just an update:

since stopping the levaquin yesterday (for good), the tingly in the lips has stopped and i haven't had the vision problems. (knock wood). i have now taken an entire day of cefepime and tobra. so, maybe it was levaquin? does it tend to do this to anyone else?

thanks!

ladybug

just an update:

thanks!

ladybug

just an update:

thanks!

ladybug

just an update:
<br />
<br />since stopping the levaquin yesterday (for good), the tingly in the lips has stopped and i haven't had the vision problems. (knock wood). i have now taken an entire day of cefepime and tobra. so, maybe it was levaquin? does it tend to do this to anyone else?
<br />
<br />thanks!

Giggles

Cefepime made me throw up and get high fevers for YEARS being on it. I would swear I was allergic to it but doc said it was the bacteria dieing off and releases toxins into bloostream. Well, went on it again this year and now my blood count level dropped to dangerous levels and they said I could not be on ANY cephlasporins anymore. I KNEW I was allergic!!!! Ugh!

Anway, I would throw up massively and have high fevers and feel like I was going to die for about 5 days and then just nausea for the rest of the time on Cefepime.

Hope that helps and sorry you are going through all this!

Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

Cefepime made me throw up and get high fevers for YEARS being on it. I would swear I was allergic to it but doc said it was the bacteria dieing off and releases toxins into bloostream. Well, went on it again this year and now my blood count level dropped to dangerous levels and they said I could not be on ANY cephlasporins anymore. I KNEW I was allergic!!!! Ugh!

Anway, I would throw up massively and have high fevers and feel like I was going to die for about 5 days and then just nausea for the rest of the time on Cefepime.

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />Anway, I would throw up massively and have high fevers and feel like I was going to die for about 5 days and then just nausea for the rest of the time on Cefepime.
<br />
<br />Hope that helps and sorry you are going through all this!
<br />
<br />Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD

Jana

I had trouble with tingling in my arms, hands, legs, and feet while taking levaquin or cipro. Don't recall it being in my face.

Jana

I had trouble with tingling in my arms, hands, legs, and feet while taking levaquin or cipro. Don't recall it being in my face.

Jana

Jana

Jana

melx

had some strange stuff happen when I was taking levaquin & doxy together. never took levaquin with the iv's though. I'm glad you are not having the funky things going on. Hope you feel stronger every day.

melx

had some strange stuff happen when I was taking levaquin & doxy together. never took levaquin with the iv's though. I'm glad you are not having the funky things going on. Hope you feel stronger every day.

melx

melx

melx