BOOOO side effects!!

ladybug

thanks, everyone.

i've done some searching online just cause i was bored and curious and find that levaquin seems to have a whole host of awful things that can happen when you're on it, including nerve damage. i knew about the tendon thing, which is what encompasses most of the lawsuits, but there are a lot of other issues with levaquin it seems. i'm glad i won't be put on it again in the future.

as for cefepime, i can't find much with regard to the tingly or nerve damage or vision issues. i'm sure it can happen, but since i've now taken it 2 days without such effects, i'm thinking its safe to say it was the levaquin?

thanks for all the info, everyone. wouldn't it be great to write some sort of "desk reference" for what side effects we've all experienced on the different meds we get put on over and over again? like something that would list the med and then all the side effects and how often CFers have experienced them. kinda like a survery of the CF community. LOL. maybe i'm weird like that wanting to know, but if i would have had somewhere to look up to see what others had experienced and if they had weird visual stuff, maybe i'd feel more "normal". LOL...

ladybug

thanks, everyone.

i've done some searching online just cause i was bored and curious and find that levaquin seems to have a whole host of awful things that can happen when you're on it, including nerve damage. i knew about the tendon thing, which is what encompasses most of the lawsuits, but there are a lot of other issues with levaquin it seems. i'm glad i won't be put on it again in the future.

as for cefepime, i can't find much with regard to the tingly or nerve damage or vision issues. i'm sure it can happen, but since i've now taken it 2 days without such effects, i'm thinking its safe to say it was the levaquin?

thanks for all the info, everyone. wouldn't it be great to write some sort of "desk reference" for what side effects we've all experienced on the different meds we get put on over and over again? like something that would list the med and then all the side effects and how often CFers have experienced them. kinda like a survery of the CF community. LOL. maybe i'm weird like that wanting to know, but if i would have had somewhere to look up to see what others had experienced and if they had weird visual stuff, maybe i'd feel more "normal". LOL...

ladybug

thanks, everyone.

ladybug

thanks, everyone.

ladybug

thanks, everyone.
<br />
<br />i've done some searching online just cause i was bored and curious and find that levaquin seems to have a whole host of awful things that can happen when you're on it, including nerve damage. i knew about the tendon thing, which is what encompasses most of the lawsuits, but there are a lot of other issues with levaquin it seems. i'm glad i won't be put on it again in the future.
<br />
<br />as for cefepime, i can't find much with regard to the tingly or nerve damage or vision issues. i'm sure it can happen, but since i've now taken it 2 days without such effects, i'm thinking its safe to say it was the levaquin?
<br />
<br />thanks for all the info, everyone. wouldn't it be great to write some sort of "desk reference" for what side effects we've all experienced on the different meds we get put on over and over again? like something that would list the med and then all the side effects and how often CFers have experienced them. kinda like a survery of the CF community. LOL. maybe i'm weird like that wanting to know, but if i would have had somewhere to look up to see what others had experienced and if they had weird visual stuff, maybe i'd feel more "normal". LOL...