HELP...I don't know what else to do...

ViviansMom

Hi Suzie, I was up earlie this morning and was thinking about your brother and sister and you, how is things going and how are you doing threw it all.
keep in touch
Carol

ViviansMom

Hi Suzie, I was up earlie this morning and was thinking about your brother and sister and you, how is things going and how are you doing threw it all.
keep in touch
Carol

ViviansMom

keep in touch
Carol

ViviansMom

keep in touch
Carol

ViviansMom

keep in touch
Carol

ViviansMom

keep in touch
Carol

suziecoffeebean

I am doing OK. I appreciate the thoughts. My mom must have gotten scared something was going to happen cause she has been calling me non stop for 3 days now. The call has already been made so it is too late. She left a million messages and never once did she say anything about the letter. Then this morning I called my brother and sister this morning to find out what happened this weekend and they told me some stuff she was saying about me that makes me not even feel bad about doing this anymore. My whole world is flipped around right now though because I am realizing some things about her that I wasn't willing or able to admit to myself. I feel pretty terrible about stuff. But better at the same time because I know something is finally going to happen. Thanks!

suziecoffeebean

I am doing OK. I appreciate the thoughts. My mom must have gotten scared something was going to happen cause she has been calling me non stop for 3 days now. The call has already been made so it is too late. She left a million messages and never once did she say anything about the letter. Then this morning I called my brother and sister this morning to find out what happened this weekend and they told me some stuff she was saying about me that makes me not even feel bad about doing this anymore. My whole world is flipped around right now though because I am realizing some things about her that I wasn't willing or able to admit to myself. I feel pretty terrible about stuff. But better at the same time because I know something is finally going to happen. Thanks!

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

JazzysMom

I know its difficult. You wanted to make the best of an impossible situation, but sadly that wouldnt work in the long run. Brace yourself for some turbelance & shout if you need to vent! ~HUGS~

JazzysMom

I know its difficult. You wanted to make the best of an impossible situation, but sadly that wouldnt work in the long run. Brace yourself for some turbelance & shout if you need to vent! ~HUGS~

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

suziecoffeebean

Oh my god. The woman went as far as calling my boss at work today and telling her I haven't talked to her in a week and that she wanted to see if I was alive. I have a really good job and she can't be jeopardizing that now to act like a jackass. She called my desk all day and when I did finally answer the phone cause I thought it was someone else it was one Giant guilt trip on me telling me its fine if I want to ignore the kids and her and all this other *****. I can't even remember it all. SO I just hung up and she called and left me 3 messages at my desk each one belittling me and telling me I am the piece of *****. I knew this was going to happen. Been waiting for it. Which is why I haven't answered my phone. And I let her know that when I was on the phone. It is truly unbelievable what was coming out of her mouth.

suziecoffeebean

Oh my god. The woman went as far as calling my boss at work today and telling her I haven't talked to her in a week and that she wanted to see if I was alive. I have a really good job and she can't be jeopardizing that now to act like a jackass. She called my desk all day and when I did finally answer the phone cause I thought it was someone else it was one Giant guilt trip on me telling me its fine if I want to ignore the kids and her and all this other *****. I can't even remember it all. SO I just hung up and she called and left me 3 messages at my desk each one belittling me and telling me I am the piece of *****. I knew this was going to happen. Been waiting for it. Which is why I haven't answered my phone. And I let her know that when I was on the phone. It is truly unbelievable what was coming out of her mouth.