Hypertonic Saline

AneJ1986

The only solution they gave me for the tightness was albuterol. I didn't feel my lungs spasm but after taking a trial treatment at the clinic, they made me do PFT's, my numbers went down 10%, so I guess I do have bronchospasms but I just take albuterol before.

AneJ1986

The only solution they gave me for the tightness was albuterol. I didn't feel my lungs spasm but after taking a trial treatment at the clinic, they made me do PFT's, my numbers went down 10%, so I guess I do have bronchospasms but I just take albuterol before.

AneJ1986

AneJ1986

AneJ1986

LeonBlack

I absolutely love it. I've been on it probably 2 months now. I don't have time to do it twice a day so I just do a double dose while on the vest at night. Usually lasts 45 minutes. I can feel the difference if I skip a day so I try my best not to. Haven't gone back to do PFT's yet but I'm almost certain they will be better. This might sound a little crazy but I was thinking it would be useful if it was added into a humidifier at night? If my windows are closed and I am doing a treatment my room gets all hazy. I was thinking it can't be bad to breathe it in slowly all night while sleeping? Any thoughts?

LeonBlack

I absolutely love it. I've been on it probably 2 months now. I don't have time to do it twice a day so I just do a double dose while on the vest at night. Usually lasts 45 minutes. I can feel the difference if I skip a day so I try my best not to. Haven't gone back to do PFT's yet but I'm almost certain they will be better. This might sound a little crazy but I was thinking it would be useful if it was added into a humidifier at night? If my windows are closed and I am doing a treatment my room gets all hazy. I was thinking it can't be bad to breathe it in slowly all night while sleeping? Any thoughts?

LeonBlack

LeonBlack

LeonBlack

cdale613

I've been using it religiously since it first came available, and absolutely love it. I use 10%. If I had to name the parts of my routine that helps me stay healthy the most, it would be HTS and exercise.

Chris

28 m w/cf

cdale613

I've been using it religiously since it first came available, and absolutely love it. I use 10%. If I had to name the parts of my routine that helps me stay healthy the most, it would be HTS and exercise.

Chris

28 m w/cf

cdale613

Chris

28 m w/cf

cdale613

Chris

28 m w/cf

cdale613

<br />
<br />Chris
<br />
<br />28 m w/cf

Alyssa

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>AneJ1986</b></i>

The only solution they gave me for the tightness was albuterol. I didn't feel my lungs spasm but after taking a trial treatment at the clinic, they made me do PFT's, my numbers went down 10%, so I guess I do have bronchospasms but I just take albuterol before.</end quote></div>

Next time you go in ask your doctor about trying atrovent. If I understand correctly this drug will stop bronchospasms

Alyssa

The only solution they gave me for the tightness was albuterol. I didn't feel my lungs spasm but after taking a trial treatment at the clinic, they made me do PFT's, my numbers went down 10%, so I guess I do have bronchospasms but I just take albuterol before.</end quote></div>

Next time you go in ask your doctor about trying atrovent. If I understand correctly this drug will stop bronchospasms

Alyssa

Alyssa

The only solution they gave me for the tightness was albuterol. I didn't feel my lungs spasm but after taking a trial treatment at the clinic, they made me do PFT's, my numbers went down 10%, so I guess I do have bronchospasms but I just take albuterol before.</end quote>

Alyssa

<br />
<br />The only solution they gave me for the tightness was albuterol. I didn't feel my lungs spasm but after taking a trial treatment at the clinic, they made me do PFT's, my numbers went down 10%, so I guess I do have bronchospasms but I just take albuterol before.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Next time you go in ask your doctor about trying atrovent. If I understand correctly this drug will stop bronchospasms