Insurance denied a new vest

UsualSuspect

Andi,

One good case you can make is that the technology you're using isn't quite working. For instance, if your FEV1 is declining, etc. Generally, the older model you have, the easier it may be to get a replacement approved. Which model do you have?

UsualSuspect

Andi,

One good case you can make is that the technology you're using isn't quite working. For instance, if your FEV1 is declining, etc. Generally, the older model you have, the easier it may be to get a replacement approved. Which model do you have?

UsualSuspect

Andi,

UsualSuspect

Andi,

UsualSuspect

Andi,
<br />
<br />One good case you can make is that the technology you're using isn't quite working. For instance, if your FEV1 is declining, etc. Generally, the older model you have, the easier it may be to get a replacement approved. Which model do you have?

JazzysMom

If you go on No Excuses blog & find the info about the Encourage Vest by Dr. Warwick it discusses the difference in the waves among vests.

This might bed an improvement to your care as well as potability to assure easier compliance.

JazzysMom

If you go on No Excuses blog & find the info about the Encourage Vest by Dr. Warwick it discusses the difference in the waves among vests.

This might bed an improvement to your care as well as potability to assure easier compliance.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />This might bed an improvement to your care as well as potability to assure easier compliance.

JennifersHope

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>just1more</b></i>

If you can explain why insurance should by you one you don't need then I'll tip my hat to you.</end quote></div>

TOm, How do you know he doesn't need a new one? Maybe it isn't working for him? maybe it isn't giving good airway clearence...

JennifersHope

If you can explain why insurance should by you one you don't need then I'll tip my hat to you.</end quote></div>

TOm, How do you know he doesn't need a new one? Maybe it isn't working for him? maybe it isn't giving good airway clearence...

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

If you can explain why insurance should by you one you don't need then I'll tip my hat to you.</end quote>

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />If you can explain why insurance should by you one you don't need then I'll tip my hat to you.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />TOm, How do you know he doesn't need a new one? Maybe it isn't working for him? maybe it isn't giving good airway clearence...
<br />
<br />
<br />

just1more

Because the first line stated:

"Because I have one, it's not broken, and they say my medical condition hasn't changed." Thus my question as to why he needs a new one. If his is NOT working well for him, then he has a medical reason to get one and the insurance should cough up the cash.

Sorry to Andi & anyone else if my post came across negative. I just know that we have members that can't get a vest, and found it odd someone was upset they couldn't get a new one when they posted theirs still worked.

just1more

"Because I have one, it's not broken, and they say my medical condition hasn't changed." Thus my question as to why he needs a new one. If his is NOT working well for him, then he has a medical reason to get one and the insurance should cough up the cash.

Sorry to Andi & anyone else if my post came across negative. I just know that we have members that can't get a vest, and found it odd someone was upset they couldn't get a new one when they posted theirs still worked.

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />"Because I have one, it's not broken, and they say my medical condition hasn't changed." Thus my question as to why he needs a new one. If his is NOT working well for him, then he has a medical reason to get one and the insurance should cough up the cash.
<br />
<br />Sorry to Andi & anyone else if my post came across negative. I just know that we have members that can't get a vest, and found it odd someone was upset they couldn't get a new one when they posted theirs still worked.