Insurance denied a new vest

saveferris2009

Thanks for the shout out, Mel.

Yes, vests are NOT all created equally. And you can use this as your argument for why you want an inCOurage vest as opposed to your 104.

Have you contacted Respirtech to help you with your insurance submission?

BTW Tom, as Mel mentioned not all vests are created equally. So it's not outrageous for someone to want another, better, device.

We spend over an hour a day on our Vest, 7 hours a week, 28 hours a month - we might as well have the BEST there is out there.

That, to me, is no where close to outrageous, but rather courageous and very proactive.

saveferris2009

Yes, vests are NOT all created equally. And you can use this as your argument for why you want an inCOurage vest as opposed to your 104.

BTW Tom, as Mel mentioned not all vests are created equally. So it's not outrageous for someone to want another, better, device.

We spend over an hour a day on our Vest, 7 hours a week, 28 hours a month - we might as well have the BEST there is out there.

That, to me, is no where close to outrageous, but rather courageous and very proactive.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />Yes, vests are NOT all created equally. And you can use this as your argument for why you want an inCOurage vest as opposed to your 104.
<br />
<br />Have you contacted Respirtech to help you with your insurance submission?
<br />
<br />BTW Tom, as Mel mentioned not all vests are created equally. So it's not outrageous for someone to want another, better, device.
<br />
<br />We spend over an hour a day on our Vest, 7 hours a week, 28 hours a month - we might as well have the BEST there is out there.
<br />
<br />That, to me, is no where close to outrageous, but rather courageous and very proactive.

UsualSuspect

It does indeed suck that many people go without access altogether, but that's a silly reason not not try to get access to something better yourself. It's not as if they're trying to take a vest machine away from another person in order to get a new one for themselves. It's not quite like robbing Peter to give to Paul. In this case, Peter will go without regardless of what Paul is able to get.

UsualSuspect

It does indeed suck that many people go without access altogether, but that's a silly reason not not try to get access to something better yourself. It's not as if they're trying to take a vest machine away from another person in order to get a new one for themselves. It's not quite like robbing Peter to give to Paul. In this case, Peter will go without regardless of what Paul is able to get.

UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect

janddburke

we've had our Vest for almost 8 year? it seems fine. but....would the effectiveness diminish over time?
how could we tell?

thoughts?

janddburke

we've had our Vest for almost 8 year? it seems fine. but....would the effectiveness diminish over time?
how could we tell?

thoughts?

janddburke

how could we tell?

thoughts?

janddburke

how could we tell?

thoughts?

janddburke

<br />how could we tell?
<br />
<br />thoughts?

TestifyToLove

Call the company that issued your vest and ask them. I'm told that maintenence for the vest is free for the life of the vest for us, as are replacement vests to hook up to the compressor as he grows.

TestifyToLove

Call the company that issued your vest and ask them. I'm told that maintenence for the vest is free for the life of the vest for us, as are replacement vests to hook up to the compressor as he grows.

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove