Intention

Faust

You're welcome. If you get the time, watch and listen to the media I linked to via youtube. The next time you are relaxing and want to hear something amazing, listen to the coast to coast show I posted (the 12 parter). It is an absolutely amazing radio episode. This subject continues to blow my mind. If this subject was mandatory teaching to everyone (not the ultra technical side, but the principles of it), we would have much higher levels of respect for everyone and everything around us, and the world would be a much better place if we took it to heart.

Faust

You're welcome. If you get the time, watch and listen to the media I linked to via youtube. The next time you are relaxing and want to hear something amazing, listen to the coast to coast show I posted (the 12 parter). It is an absolutely amazing radio episode. This subject continues to blow my mind. If this subject was mandatory teaching to everyone (not the ultra technical side, but the principles of it), we would have much higher levels of respect for everyone and everything around us, and the world would be a much better place if we took it to heart.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />

Skye

Thanks for posting! I don't have time now to read your whole post or go through the links, I just wanted to comment. I don't think you come from a christian background, forgive me if I am wrong. I just wanted to share with you that some of these principles are biblical and I live by them. I believe there is great power in our thoughts and the words we speak over our lives. You will never catch me not planning for tomorrow or speaking death over my life. I don't see the point in that and it has served me very well. "we hold the power of life and death in the tongue". I live by that. I look forward to looking into this research more and thanks for sharing. I'll probably do it while nebbing tonight. BTW, I have no intention of turning this post into a religous discussion, I just wanted to share some of my background.

Karen

Skye

Thanks for posting! I don't have time now to read your whole post or go through the links, I just wanted to comment. I don't think you come from a christian background, forgive me if I am wrong. I just wanted to share with you that some of these principles are biblical and I live by them. I believe there is great power in our thoughts and the words we speak over our lives. You will never catch me not planning for tomorrow or speaking death over my life. I don't see the point in that and it has served me very well. "we hold the power of life and death in the tongue". I live by that. I look forward to looking into this research more and thanks for sharing. I'll probably do it while nebbing tonight. BTW, I have no intention of turning this post into a religous discussion, I just wanted to share some of my background.

Karen

Skye

Karen

Skye

Karen

Skye

<br />
<br />Karen

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Skye</b></i>

Karen</end quote></div>

No problem at all. I discussed religion in my post. I feel religion is just an interpretation of the whole issue, which is all of us and everything essentially being the same and connected. My mothers side of the family were all Christians. My fathers side (the scientists) were all devout Atheists. I find either extreme not to my liking. Every culture has their own interpretation of "God", and the dogma associated with "God". It is all interpretation. It doesn't make anything "Wrong" or "Right". People used to worship the sun, and even though most of us find that comical now, that does not mean the sun is not very important, and part of the entire picture of "us".

I think the real meaning behind true understanding, is comprehending that it's all just a variance on the same thing. Like all of our languages. They are all different, but they all do the same thing, which is communicate. You have to look at the bigger picture and not the small details.

Faust

Karen</end quote></div>

No problem at all. I discussed religion in my post. I feel religion is just an interpretation of the whole issue, which is all of us and everything essentially being the same and connected. My mothers side of the family were all Christians. My fathers side (the scientists) were all devout Atheists. I find either extreme not to my liking. Every culture has their own interpretation of "God", and the dogma associated with "God". It is all interpretation. It doesn't make anything "Wrong" or "Right". People used to worship the sun, and even though most of us find that comical now, that does not mean the sun is not very important, and part of the entire picture of "us".

I think the real meaning behind true understanding, is comprehending that it's all just a variance on the same thing. Like all of our languages. They are all different, but they all do the same thing, which is communicate. You have to look at the bigger picture and not the small details.

Faust

Karen</end quote></div>

Faust

Karen</end quote>

Faust

<br />
<br />Thanks for posting! I don't have time now to read your whole post or go through the links, I just wanted to comment. I don't think you come from a christian background, forgive me if I am wrong. I just wanted to share with you that some of these principles are biblical and I live by them. I believe there is great power in our thoughts and the words we speak over our lives. You will never catch me not planning for tomorrow or speaking death over my life. I don't see the point in that and it has served me very well. "we hold the power of life and death in the tongue". I live by that. I look forward to looking into this research more and thanks for sharing. I'll probably do it while nebbing tonight. BTW, I have no intention of turning this post into a religous discussion, I just wanted to share some of my background.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Karen</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />No problem at all. I discussed religion in my post. I feel religion is just an interpretation of the whole issue, which is all of us and everything essentially being the same and connected. My mothers side of the family were all Christians. My fathers side (the scientists) were all devout Atheists. I find either extreme not to my liking. Every culture has their own interpretation of "God", and the dogma associated with "God". It is all interpretation. It doesn't make anything "Wrong" or "Right". People used to worship the sun, and even though most of us find that comical now, that does not mean the sun is not very important, and part of the entire picture of "us".
<br />
<br />I think the real meaning behind true understanding, is comprehending that it's all just a variance on the same thing. Like all of our languages. They are all different, but they all do the same thing, which is communicate. You have to look at the bigger picture and not the small details.
<br />
<br />

Faust

BTW in the movie that I linked (What the &^&^*& do we know), there is an Irish priest that contributes to the film (he is in the clip I posted) discussing religions role in this new fascinating field.

Faust

BTW in the movie that I linked (What the &^&^*& do we know), there is an Irish priest that contributes to the film (he is in the clip I posted) discussing religions role in this new fascinating field.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />