Is anyone from Wisconsin??

kayleesgrandma

Welcome, I guess I missed this original post. Hopw you find some new friends here, you will be surprised at how easy it is to get to know people! Hope you will not be alone with your cf now, there is a massive amount of knowledge here. Congrats on your new baby. We have a booming population of cf mother's, so you're not alone there either! Welcome, look forward to hearing from you!

JazzysMom

Somehow I missed this also. Sorry about that and Welcome Aboard! We all seem to connect rather quickly and for those of us addicted to the forum we have gotten very close. I look forward to hearing more from you!

JazzysMom

Somehow I missed this also. Sorry about that and Welcome Aboard! We all seem to connect rather quickly and for those of us addicted to the forum we have gotten very close. I look forward to hearing more from you!

JazzysMom

momofjosh

Hello! I live in Racine, WI. I have 3 children: my son Josh passed away a little over a year ago at the age of 21, I also have an 18 yr. old daughter and a 3 yr. old son. Welcome to this site. It has helped me tremendously this past year!!!!! It is always good to know there are others in the same situation as you. I wish you all the best!
Kathy

momofjosh

Hello! I live in Racine, WI. I have 3 children: my son Josh passed away a little over a year ago at the age of 21, I also have an 18 yr. old daughter and a 3 yr. old son. Welcome to this site. It has helped me tremendously this past year!!!!! It is always good to know there are others in the same situation as you. I wish you all the best!
Kathy

momofjosh

Kathy

krisjohn53223

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I love this site! I am beginning to become addicted I think!! Look forward to getting to know all of you in the future. momofjosh, I am sorry to hear about Josh. How are you doing? Was he a pt. of Dr. Biller's at Froedtert??

krisjohn53223

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I love this site! I am beginning to become addicted I think!! Look forward to getting to know all of you in the future. momofjosh, I am sorry to hear about Josh. How are you doing? Was he a pt. of Dr. Biller's at Froedtert??

krisjohn53223

momofjosh

Hi! I am surviving ok. Losing my son was the hardest thing I have ever gone through! My son and I were very close. Yes, he was a patient of Dr. Biller. But unfortunately they didn't get along very well. Are you a patient of her's? If so, how do you like her? Josh was at Children's Hospital for 19 yrs and had very good doctors there! Dr. Splaingard actually called our house when Josh was dying and talked to me and told me to tell him he remembered him very fondly and still has a picture Josh gave him hanging in his office. He left Children's and went to another hospital out of state. I thought that was very nice of him to call during that very hard time. Welcome to the site- I am sure it will be very helpful to you also.
Kathy

momofjosh

Hi! I am surviving ok. Losing my son was the hardest thing I have ever gone through! My son and I were very close. Yes, he was a patient of Dr. Biller. But unfortunately they didn't get along very well. Are you a patient of her's? If so, how do you like her? Josh was at Children's Hospital for 19 yrs and had very good doctors there! Dr. Splaingard actually called our house when Josh was dying and talked to me and told me to tell him he remembered him very fondly and still has a picture Josh gave him hanging in his office. He left Children's and went to another hospital out of state. I thought that was very nice of him to call during that very hard time. Welcome to the site- I am sure it will be very helpful to you also.
Kathy

momofjosh

Kathy

momofjosh

Kathy

momofjosh

Kathy

momofjosh

Kathy

BigBee

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>65rosessamurai</b></i>

I was born there, got lotsa relatives in the Fond Du Lac and Oneida area!!

(one of my uncles still holds the state record for the shot-put, and my great-grandmother is in the history books!)</end quote></div>

Fondy? Really? It's a small world. Tami (izemmom), myself and Christina were all born in the FdL area!

BigBee

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>65rosessamurai</b></i>

(one of my uncles still holds the state record for the shot-put, and my great-grandmother is in the history books!)</end quote></div>

Fondy? Really? It's a small world. Tami (izemmom), myself and Christina were all born in the FdL area!

BigBee

BigBee