Just found out Pregnant

wanderlost

Cf is in my family - my uncle has it. My grandparetns had two Cf children and 2 without (one being my mom). My mother had two children - one with (me) and one without (my brother).

wanderlost

Cf is in my family - my uncle has it. My grandparetns had two Cf children and 2 without (one being my mom). My mother had two children - one with (me) and one without (my brother).

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost

LAstar

I have 3 children. Only my middle one has CF. When I found out I was pregnant with the 3rd I had CVS done at 10 weeks. I knew by 13 weeks the baby didn't have CF and was not even a carrier. I definitely understand the stress you are feeling right now!

Best Wishes,

Lisa, mom 3 kids (11 yrs no/cf, 7 yrs w/cf, 18 mo no/cf)

LAstar

I have 3 children. Only my middle one has CF. When I found out I was pregnant with the 3rd I had CVS done at 10 weeks. I knew by 13 weeks the baby didn't have CF and was not even a carrier. I definitely understand the stress you are feeling right now!

Best Wishes,

LAstar

Best Wishes,

LAstar

Best Wishes,

LAstar

Best Wishes,

DEES4

My husband and I have 4 children. Our first three do not have cf and our baby was diagnosed at two weeks old with cf. We had no idea we were carriers and that each time we had a baby it had a chance of having cf. So for us the 1 out of 4 chance is just that....1 out of 4 has cf.
Carrie
Mom to Daniel, Emily, Ethan & Sawyer (cf..3 1/2 years old)

DEES4

My husband and I have 4 children. Our first three do not have cf and our baby was diagnosed at two weeks old with cf. We had no idea we were carriers and that each time we had a baby it had a chance of having cf. So for us the 1 out of 4 chance is just that....1 out of 4 has cf.
Carrie

DEES4

Carrie

DEES4

Carrie

DEES4

Carrie

AnD

I have cf. I was supposed to be an only child (my parents had planned to have a bunch of kids, but that came to a screeching halt when I was born). 5 years later, my sister (oops) came along. Back then, there was no genetic testing. She doesn't have cf. My mom was very stressed out about the fact that she might have it her whole pregnancy, though.

AnD

I have cf. I was supposed to be an only child (my parents had planned to have a bunch of kids, but that came to a screeching halt when I was born). 5 years later, my sister (oops) came along. Back then, there was no genetic testing. She doesn't have cf. My mom was very stressed out about the fact that she might have it her whole pregnancy, though.

AnD

AnD

AnD