MedicAlert

mamerth

I have one! I got a cheap one from Walgreens that says on back "See medical card". I have a sheet of medical information in my purse (you can't miss it) listing all of my surgeries, current meds, medicine allergies (that is a long list) and emergency contact information (local and long distance).

I used to have a fancy gold one with Cystic Fibrosis engraved on it... it broke very quickly.

The cheap one at Walgreens has stayed together the best. It never comes off my arm.

mamerth

I have one! I got a cheap one from Walgreens that says on back "See medical card". I have a sheet of medical information in my purse (you can't miss it) listing all of my surgeries, current meds, medicine allergies (that is a long list) and emergency contact information (local and long distance).

I used to have a fancy gold one with Cystic Fibrosis engraved on it... it broke very quickly.

The cheap one at Walgreens has stayed together the best. It never comes off my arm.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

CaliSally

There is also this company....
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://medadrive.com/index.html
">http://medadrive.com/index.html
</a>
you can put all your medical info on this flash drive - contacts, allergies, ALL meds (not just some). As much or as little as you want.

It would be a good "added" help to your ID bracelet. The ID bracelet is an "alert", but then you can have the bracelet refer to the flash drive you carry with you.

CaliSally

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://medadrive.com/index.html
</a>
you can put all your medical info on this flash drive - contacts, allergies, ALL meds (not just some). As much or as little as you want.

It would be a good "added" help to your ID bracelet. The ID bracelet is an "alert", but then you can have the bracelet refer to the flash drive you carry with you.

CaliSally

</a>

CaliSally

</a>

CaliSally

</a>

my65roses4me

I thought about getting a usb drive with all my info on it but its only good for the ER and not the paramedics. Paramedics dont have a usb port to hook it too most of the time. So the bracelet has the most pertinant info on it and a phone number that they can call for all the other info they need. I just thought that would be more apropriate for me. Just my opnion though.

Thanks Seana I am going to order some of those replacement bracelets later on.

Laura
my bracelet and emblem was only $34.95 and the membership was $39.95 for a year. It includes an ID number on the bracelet that in an emergency someone can call the phone number 24/7 and speak to a live person to get the rest of my info that they may need to be able to treat me. I thought that it was worth it for my sense of peace.
There are other ways to go about it without the membership but it makes me feel more safe, and to me the $39.99 is worth it!!

my65roses4me

I thought about getting a usb drive with all my info on it but its only good for the ER and not the paramedics. Paramedics dont have a usb port to hook it too most of the time. So the bracelet has the most pertinant info on it and a phone number that they can call for all the other info they need. I just thought that would be more apropriate for me. Just my opnion though.

Laura
my bracelet and emblem was only $34.95 and the membership was $39.95 for a year. It includes an ID number on the bracelet that in an emergency someone can call the phone number 24/7 and speak to a live person to get the rest of my info that they may need to be able to treat me. I thought that it was worth it for my sense of peace.
There are other ways to go about it without the membership but it makes me feel more safe, and to me the $39.99 is worth it!!

my65roses4me

Laura

my65roses4me

Laura

my65roses4me

Laura

barbc888

I've got 2... a necklace that I wear to work, and for the weekend, I usually wear my bracelet.

Jodi, I like what you said about the emergency phone numbers on your phone... I should actually do that with my phone since I too have been known to have low blood sugar in public places.

barbc888

I've got 2... a necklace that I wear to work, and for the weekend, I usually wear my bracelet.

Jodi, I like what you said about the emergency phone numbers on your phone... I should actually do that with my phone since I too have been known to have low blood sugar in public places.

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888