MEETING WITH THE SCHOOL NURSE

MYBOY

I write on the sheet every year that he WILL go to the bathroom as needed and I asked the teacher about having a water bottle also. (My nurse commented how germy water fountains are - and ours is warm and taste awful!) Plus he said that alot of the kids suck on it - how gross!!! I asked Tanner if I could ask about having a snack when needed and he said "Geez Mom don't go over board" So I guess I'll wait to see if he gets too hungry before lunch or not. We had a full week and so far so go! I guess I would be more nervous if he had a feeding tube, picc line etc. Good luck to ya!!

MYBOY

I write on the sheet every year that he WILL go to the bathroom as needed and I asked the teacher about having a water bottle also. (My nurse commented how germy water fountains are - and ours is warm and taste awful!) Plus he said that alot of the kids suck on it - how gross!!! I asked Tanner if I could ask about having a snack when needed and he said "Geez Mom don't go over board" So I guess I'll wait to see if he gets too hungry before lunch or not. We had a full week and so far so go! I guess I would be more nervous if he had a feeding tube, picc line etc. Good luck to ya!!

MYBOY

MYBOY

MYBOY

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS doesn't start school (kindergarten) for a year and already I am sooooo absolutely nervous about the enzyme issue. School nurses in our district are part time -- school rules indicate all students must go to the school office and line up for their meds, which are kept in a locked cupboard in the office. Figure once things calm down here, we'll start making inquiries in preparation of next year.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS doesn't start school (kindergarten) for a year and already I am sooooo absolutely nervous about the enzyme issue. School nurses in our district are part time -- school rules indicate all students must go to the school office and line up for their meds, which are kept in a locked cupboard in the office. Figure once things calm down here, we'll start making inquiries in preparation of next year.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member