Military wife/husband

Seana30

I am an ex Marine Corp wife. Courtney's father is a Master Sgt in the Marine Corp stationed at Jacksonville, NC. We divorced many years ago but Courtney still receives military benefits.

I would love to be part of a discussion about Tricare, etc.

Take care

Seana

Seana30

I am an ex Marine Corp wife. Courtney's father is a Master Sgt in the Marine Corp stationed at Jacksonville, NC. We divorced many years ago but Courtney still receives military benefits.

Take care

Seana

Seana30

Take care

Seana

Seana30

Take care

Seana

Seana30

<br />
<br />I would love to be part of a discussion about Tricare, etc.
<br />
<br />Take care
<br />
<br />Seana

ladybug

Just bumping to see if anyone else wants to connect?

Should we plan for an evening chat sometime this week? Post (or PM me) what works for you and we'll try to go with the time that works for most. I'm thinking the easiest way to do this is to go into chat and then "breakaway" into our own private room (no offense to anyone else on here non-military).

Anyway, Monday night or Wednesday night of this week between 5-7 pm PST works for me. But I'll only be in chat if I hear others will be there.

Thanks,

ladybug

Should we plan for an evening chat sometime this week? Post (or PM me) what works for you and we'll try to go with the time that works for most. I'm thinking the easiest way to do this is to go into chat and then "breakaway" into our own private room (no offense to anyone else on here non-military).

Anyway, Monday night or Wednesday night of this week between 5-7 pm PST works for me. But I'll only be in chat if I hear others will be there.

Thanks,

ladybug

Thanks,

ladybug

Thanks,

ladybug

<br />
<br />Should we plan for an evening chat sometime this week? Post (or PM me) what works for you and we'll try to go with the time that works for most. I'm thinking the easiest way to do this is to go into chat and then "breakaway" into our own private room (no offense to anyone else on here non-military).
<br />
<br />Anyway, Monday night or Wednesday night of this week between 5-7 pm PST works for me. But I'll only be in chat if I hear others will be there.
<br />
<br />Thanks,