most embarrassing

Ricky123

okay this is kind of nasty but here goes,when i was constipated when i was a kid,(around 7)i was in the swimming pool and had taken some serious laxatives i had a serious urge to do a poop and couldent hold it in,so i messed in the swimming pool

Ricky123

okay this is kind of nasty but here goes,when i was constipated when i was a kid,(around 7)i was in the swimming pool and had taken some serious laxatives i had a serious urge to do a poop and couldent hold it in,so i messed in the swimming pool

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123

M

moxie1

I can't think of any good stories at the moment, but I'll have to say thank you to everyone for an awesome treatment. I was laughing until I cried at these stories and got a lot of junk up afterwards.

I guess I've never really grown up---at 32 years old, potty talk is still hilarious to me!!!!

M

moxie1

I can't think of any good stories at the moment, but I'll have to say thank you to everyone for an awesome treatment. I was laughing until I cried at these stories and got a lot of junk up afterwards.

I guess I've never really grown up---at 32 years old, potty talk is still hilarious to me!!!!

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

<br />
<br />I guess I've never really grown up---at 32 years old, potty talk is still hilarious to me!!!!

T

theDUDE

mine is whenever it gets quiet in a room and people can hear my oxygen tank "puff". i hate that

T

theDUDE

mine is whenever it gets quiet in a room and people can hear my oxygen tank "puff". i hate that

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

NicStrange

Well this is perfect that I stumbled on this now because just early today I was stopped at a red light and I sneezed and a huge green glob shot across the front of the car onto the steering wheel. Not that embarrassing right? Well I look over and of course two girls are staring right at me in the car next to me laughing. Yea lets just say it wasn't cute lol.

NicStrange

Well this is perfect that I stumbled on this now because just early today I was stopped at a red light and I sneezed and a huge green glob shot across the front of the car onto the steering wheel. Not that embarrassing right? Well I look over and of course two girls are staring right at me in the car next to me laughing. Yea lets just say it wasn't cute lol.

NicStrange

NicStrange

NicStrange