Posers?

Lex

Hi, my name is Chuck. 2 years ago I caught CF while on safari in Africa. I don't care much for this CF thing, so can someone tell me what I can do to get rid of it?

My ode to the posers. Let's have some FUN!

Lex

Hi, my name is Chuck. 2 years ago I caught CF while on safari in Africa. I don't care much for this CF thing, so can someone tell me what I can do to get rid of it?

Lex

Lex

Lex

<br />
<br />My ode to the posers. Let's have some FUN!
<br />
<br />

jbrandonAW

I have seen stuff like this happen on several forums I visit. I have seen people fake pregnancy and miscarriages to CF to just whole other lives in general. Its crazy and insane. Some people are just pathetic, bored, and jealous. If anything it gives us a little drama in our lives - lord knows nothing fun is happening in this hospital room!

jbrandonAW

I have seen stuff like this happen on several forums I visit. I have seen people fake pregnancy and miscarriages to CF to just whole other lives in general. Its crazy and insane. Some people are just pathetic, bored, and jealous. If anything it gives us a little drama in our lives - lord knows nothing fun is happening in this hospital room!

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

mabusincarnate

I'm a poser (Rock Band or Guitar Hero, anyone?) but I promise I have CF. Is it cool if I stick around for a bit?

In the interest of gaining street cred:
My first true love was a girl from CF camp. I was 6.
My favorite color is pseudomonas green before it starts to turn tan/brown.
My favorite food is chocolate Boost. The old kind, not the new and improved taste.
My second favorite food is salt. It's almost tied with Boost.
My biggest fear is the needle in the diabetes meter.
I'm married to a long time lurker of this site.

mabusincarnate

I'm a poser (Rock Band or Guitar Hero, anyone?) but I promise I have CF. Is it cool if I stick around for a bit?

My favorite food is chocolate Boost. The old kind, not the new and improved taste.

mabusincarnate

mabusincarnate

mabusincarnate

<br />
<br />In the interest of gaining street cred:
<br />My first true love was a girl from CF camp. I was 6.
<br />My favorite color is pseudomonas green before it starts to turn tan/brown.
<br />My favorite food is chocolate Boost. The old kind, not the new and improved taste.
<br />My second favorite food is salt. It's almost tied with Boost.
<br />My biggest fear is the needle in the diabetes meter.
<br />I'm married to a long time lurker of this site.
<br />
<br />

Transplantmommy

Well, in case I am one of those new members who seems to be posing, I can guarantee that I'm not!! I am on several sites that have to do with CF or transplants and many people know my story. If I have to prove it...my name is Patti, I go to University Hospital in Syracuse and see Dr. Sexton (used to be Dr. Anbar for pediatrics). I used to see Dr. Sexton about once every two weeks when I started to lose lung function and he referred me to have a double lung and liver transplant in November 2004. I went to the Cleveland Clinic for the transplants and you can talk to almost anyone there and they will know me because I was their very first double lung and liver transplant patient on January 31, 2007!! As of right now....I have about 20 scars on my abdomen and chest from all of the surgeries I have had for many things related to CF.

I truly have no idea why someone would pretend to have an illness other than for attention because they have nothing else to do.

Transplantmommy

Well, in case I am one of those new members who seems to be posing, I can guarantee that I'm not!! I am on several sites that have to do with CF or transplants and many people know my story. If I have to prove it...my name is Patti, I go to University Hospital in Syracuse and see Dr. Sexton (used to be Dr. Anbar for pediatrics). I used to see Dr. Sexton about once every two weeks when I started to lose lung function and he referred me to have a double lung and liver transplant in November 2004. I went to the Cleveland Clinic for the transplants and you can talk to almost anyone there and they will know me because I was their very first double lung and liver transplant patient on January 31, 2007!! As of right now....I have about 20 scars on my abdomen and chest from all of the surgeries I have had for many things related to CF.

I truly have no idea why someone would pretend to have an illness other than for attention because they have nothing else to do.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />I truly have no idea why someone would pretend to have an illness other than for attention because they have nothing else to do.