Posers?

jamie6girl

I agree with the original poster. I am tending not to believe 99.999% of these new posts on here.. It seems like they all type the certain way and word things in a similar way!!!! VERY SUSPICOUS!!!! I don't understand why so many "new users" would all of a sudden sign up in a 60 day or so timeframe!!!! And yes, they DO all seem to have extreme issues. A little annoying! Just my two cents!

jamie6girl

I agree with the original poster. I am tending not to believe 99.999% of these new posts on here.. It seems like they all type the certain way and word things in a similar way!!!! VERY SUSPICOUS!!!! I don't understand why so many "new users" would all of a sudden sign up in a 60 day or so timeframe!!!! And yes, they DO all seem to have extreme issues. A little annoying! Just my two cents!

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

Transplantmommy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

I don't understand why so many "new users" would all of a sudden sign up in a 60 day or so timeframe!!!! </end quote></div>

I can tell you that I just signed up because I had never actually heard of this site until a couple of weeks ago and I debated on whether I wanted to sign up or not. I then firgured that I had a unique case with having double lung and liver transplants and might be able to help someone. That's why I'm here!!!!

Edited to say: And I think I already know who specifically you are all talking about. I guess that you're right that as a CFer, you just have that sense when something doesn't make sense.

Transplantmommy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

I don't understand why so many "new users" would all of a sudden sign up in a 60 day or so timeframe!!!! </end quote></div>

I can tell you that I just signed up because I had never actually heard of this site until a couple of weeks ago and I debated on whether I wanted to sign up or not. I then firgured that I had a unique case with having double lung and liver transplants and might be able to help someone. That's why I'm here!!!!

Edited to say: And I think I already know who specifically you are all talking about. I guess that you're right that as a CFer, you just have that sense when something doesn't make sense.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

I don't understand why so many "new users" would all of a sudden sign up in a 60 day or so timeframe!!!! </end quote>

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />I don't understand why so many "new users" would all of a sudden sign up in a 60 day or so timeframe!!!! </end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />I can tell you that I just signed up because I had never actually heard of this site until a couple of weeks ago and I debated on whether I wanted to sign up or not. I then firgured that I had a unique case with having double lung and liver transplants and might be able to help someone. That's why I'm here!!!!
<br />
<br />Edited to say: And I think I already know who specifically you are all talking about. I guess that you're right that as a CFer, you just have that sense when something doesn't make sense.
<br />
<br />

LuraGirl26

I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. I have had a blowel blockage taken out last year (2007). My PFT's have been a mess and I have now been DX with CFRD. I spend a good 30mins a day doing Vest PT and nebulizer treratments and coughing up mucus and junk. The rest of my day I am on a feeding pump becuase I can't digest my food very well. thanks allot for making me feel like S*** and makeing one of your own Cystics want to cry.

It is not very funny

LuraGirl26

I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. I have had a blowel blockage taken out last year (2007). My PFT's have been a mess and I have now been DX with CFRD. I spend a good 30mins a day doing Vest PT and nebulizer treratments and coughing up mucus and junk. The rest of my day I am on a feeding pump becuase I can't digest my food very well. thanks allot for making me feel like S*** and makeing one of your own Cystics want to cry.

It is not very funny

LuraGirl26

It is not very funny

LuraGirl26

It is not very funny

LuraGirl26

<br />
<br />It is not very funny
<br />
<br />

Faust

^^^^^^hhahaha

Seriously though, and guys don't take this the wrong way. The reason why you guys attract "posers" (never thought i'd be using that term in this context) is due to the overwhelming support you guys offer each other. I won't criticize that of course, but if someone comes on here and says "I just got back from the doc and found out (fill in the blank with something bad news)" or "I don't know what to do I feel like crap (insert what mysteriously happened health wise negatively", everyone does the decent thing and tells them they hope they get better, they will pray for them, and basically swaths them with attention.

Now of course this is a nice normal thing to do, but because this is the internet, you have weirdos. And what that other person posted about that "i'm sick give me attention" syndrome (mauchasen? sp)that also takes place on the internet (nearly every psychological disorder that takes place to people in real life, shows itself on the internet as well due to people virtually interacting.

I have played in long term MMO video games before and ran into these people. There are some VERY messed up people on the internet. Like I said don't take this the wrong way, I am not saying anything bad about this place or the support here, but if you are one of those attention whore/crazy people, this place is like a porch light to a moth.

Faust

^^^^^^hhahaha

Seriously though, and guys don't take this the wrong way. The reason why you guys attract "posers" (never thought i'd be using that term in this context) is due to the overwhelming support you guys offer each other. I won't criticize that of course, but if someone comes on here and says "I just got back from the doc and found out (fill in the blank with something bad news)" or "I don't know what to do I feel like crap (insert what mysteriously happened health wise negatively", everyone does the decent thing and tells them they hope they get better, they will pray for them, and basically swaths them with attention.

Now of course this is a nice normal thing to do, but because this is the internet, you have weirdos. And what that other person posted about that "i'm sick give me attention" syndrome (mauchasen? sp)that also takes place on the internet (nearly every psychological disorder that takes place to people in real life, shows itself on the internet as well due to people virtually interacting.

I have played in long term MMO video games before and ran into these people. There are some VERY messed up people on the internet. Like I said don't take this the wrong way, I am not saying anything bad about this place or the support here, but if you are one of those attention whore/crazy people, this place is like a porch light to a moth.

Faust

^^^^^^hhahaha

Faust

^^^^^^hhahaha

Faust

^^^^^^hhahaha
<br />
<br />
<br />Seriously though, and guys don't take this the wrong way. The reason why you guys attract "posers" (never thought i'd be using that term in this context) is due to the overwhelming support you guys offer each other. I won't criticize that of course, but if someone comes on here and says "I just got back from the doc and found out (fill in the blank with something bad news)" or "I don't know what to do I feel like crap (insert what mysteriously happened health wise negatively", everyone does the decent thing and tells them they hope they get better, they will pray for them, and basically swaths them with attention.
<br />
<br />Now of course this is a nice normal thing to do, but because this is the internet, you have weirdos. And what that other person posted about that "i'm sick give me attention" syndrome (mauchasen? sp)that also takes place on the internet (nearly every psychological disorder that takes place to people in real life, shows itself on the internet as well due to people virtually interacting.
<br />
<br />I have played in long term MMO video games before and ran into these people. There are some VERY messed up people on the internet. Like I said don't take this the wrong way, I am not saying anything bad about this place or the support here, but if you are one of those attention whore/crazy people, this place is like a porch light to a moth.
<br />
<br />