Question for Spouses

miesl

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Allie</b></i><br>Miesl, you are my new favorite <3.<hr></blockquote>
Don't you mean Emily is your new favorite?

I'm really Emily, you know.

miesl

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Allie</b></i><br>Miesl, you are my new favorite <3.<hr></blockquote>
Don't you mean Emily is your new favorite?

I'm really Emily, you know.

Emily65Roses

And I have to ask... that jackass said he was an attorney... and didn't he also say he was a psychlogist of some kind? Maybe he's more than one person too, in which case he should shut up. What really pisses me off... is who the FRAG does he think he is telling me all this crap about my life for which he has NOOOOOO basis? I wish I could reach through my computer screen and smack him across the face a few times... then show him a little bit of CF as I cough up a bit thick nasty one and spit it in his eye!! Okay I'm done now.

Emily65Roses

And I have to ask... that jackass said he was an attorney... and didn't he also say he was a psychlogist of some kind? Maybe he's more than one person too, in which case he should shut up. What really pisses me off... is who the FRAG does he think he is telling me all this crap about my life for which he has NOOOOOO basis? I wish I could reach through my computer screen and smack him across the face a few times... then show him a little bit of CF as I cough up a bit thick nasty one and spit it in his eye!! Okay I'm done now.

JennifersHope

If we are getting to be ppl .... I want to be my mean, mean teacher and fire myself..and put a really nice human teacher in there....then I want to be Julies... boss and approve all her procedures that she needs to get pregnant.... then I will be the person to find a cure for CF and oh wait I think I want to be God... Not going to happen..

HA

JennifersHope

If we are getting to be ppl .... I want to be my mean, mean teacher and fire myself..and put a really nice human teacher in there....then I want to be Julies... boss and approve all her procedures that she needs to get pregnant.... then I will be the person to find a cure for CF and oh wait I think I want to be God... Not going to happen..

HA

miesl

Mmmm - If I'm Emily... does that mean I have to attend classes and stuff? I was never really good at the whole "actually going to all my classes" thing.

miesl

Mmmm - If I'm Emily... does that mean I have to attend classes and stuff? I was never really good at the whole "actually going to all my classes" thing.

Emily65Roses

You know what else drove me nuts?? They actually, in effect, told Allie that she was lucky that Ry died because at least she wouldn't have to take care of him for 40 more years!!! I swear!!
*bashes head through a wall*

Emily65Roses

You know what else drove me nuts?? They actually, in effect, told Allie that she was lucky that Ry died because at least she wouldn't have to take care of him for 40 more years!!! I swear!!
*bashes head through a wall*

Allie

I know!!!! ARRRRGRGRGGGGGGG.

*Kills everyone with a grapefruit spoon while laughing hysterically*

I'm SOOOOOOO friggin' lucky.

Allie

I know!!!! ARRRRGRGRGGGGGGG.

*Kills everyone with a grapefruit spoon while laughing hysterically*

I'm SOOOOOOO friggin' lucky.

miesl

I know... I thought that was really bad.

I mean - Allie and I are technically the target market for that forum (and I wasn't lying about my having lurked there)... and I'm totally disgusted by the group's mentality.

miesl

I know... I thought that was really bad.

I mean - Allie and I are technically the target market for that forum (and I wasn't lying about my having lurked there)... and I'm totally disgusted by the group's mentality.