shocked at how people talk to each other on this site

touchdown

CF hockymom has this on her signature
""People will rarely remember what you said, occasionally they'll remember what you did but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou "

AND how do you make people feel on this site with your critical comments? Hmmm

smellyfiveroses- time to change your flowers they are very wilted around here.

touchdown

""People will rarely remember what you said, occasionally they'll remember what you did but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou "

touchdown

touchdown

touchdown

touchdown

CFHockeyMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>AND how do you make people feel on this site with your critical comments?</end quote></div>

What critical comment? In fact, I specifically stated we should appreciate each other's diffrences and not criticize.

CFHockeyMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>AND how do you make people feel on this site with your critical comments?</end quote></div>

What critical comment? In fact, I specifically stated we should appreciate each other's diffrences and not criticize.

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>AND how do you make people feel on this site with your critical comments?</end quote>

CFHockeyMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>AND how do you make people feel on this site with your critical comments?</end quote>