SO ANGRY

hbollotte

a wierd accident has nothing to do with CF. so you're saying that if I get hit by a car or lightning strikes I die because of complications with CF. didn't know lightning and CF had anything in common.

hbollotte

a wierd accident has nothing to do with CF. so you're saying that if I get hit by a car or lightning strikes I die because of complications with CF. didn't know lightning and CF had anything in common.

hbollotte

hbollotte

Emily65Roses

You copied my words, read them <i>carefully</i>. BARRING some weird accident or other illness, CF will kill her.

...I also said "Chances are, CF will kill your daughter." <i>Chances are.</i>

Emily65Roses

You copied my words, read them <i>carefully</i>. BARRING some weird accident or other illness, CF will kill her.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses