This insults me!

Emily65Roses

I'm not insulted by that drug, it just makes me go "Hah, people are wasting their money on the newest weight-loss scam."

I'm with Wheezie on part of it, personally. I hate, more than anything, when people go "oh you're so lucky to be so small!" Really? I'll be happy to trade with you. Dying decades ahead of time is not worth being skinny to me. And I get this from people who know I have CF and what it means. *duh*

Emily65Roses

I'm not insulted by that drug, it just makes me go "Hah, people are wasting their money on the newest weight-loss scam."

I'm with Wheezie on part of it, personally. I hate, more than anything, when people go "oh you're so lucky to be so small!" Really? I'll be happy to trade with you. Dying decades ahead of time is not worth being skinny to me. And I get this from people who know I have CF and what it means. *duh*

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emeraldmirror

I was more going for the social commentary.. that it is sad that people will waste their money on something so... gross...and yes many other things do contribute to being overweight... but not digesting your food should not be the answer...
Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

I was more going for the social commentary.. that it is sad that people will waste their money on something so... gross...and yes many other things do contribute to being overweight... but not digesting your food should not be the answer...
Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

Sakem

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

</end quote></div>

How can they be wasting money on a drug that was FDA approved and needed a prescription for until recently, when big drug czar company again got their paybacks from the govt, by allowing them to sell it OTC, because the profit is more this way?

Sakem

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

</end quote></div>

How can they be wasting money on a drug that was FDA approved and needed a prescription for until recently, when big drug czar company again got their paybacks from the govt, by allowing them to sell it OTC, because the profit is more this way?

Sakem

</end quote></div>

Sakem

</end quote></div>

Sakem

</end quote>

Sakem

</end quote>

KatieNC

I laughed when I heard about the drug. I just couldn't believe people wanted MY digestive system!!! To each his own, I guess.

KatieNC

I laughed when I heard about the drug. I just couldn't believe people wanted MY digestive system!!! To each his own, I guess.