Who knows?

J

Juniper

I never used to tell anyone i don't even think my last boss really knew but i didn't have much treatment then.
At my new job everyone knows but we are a small firm and they are all good friends.I only told them cos i seem to need more treatment now especially with the haemoptysis.
In a way its nice cos they are really good about time off and its nice having such good friends that are concerned for you. Plus i don't feel as stressed now before i used to panic before every clinic visit in case i needed iv's now cos they don't mind i'm more relaxed which i'm sure must help.

J

Juniper

I never used to tell anyone i don't even think my last boss really knew but i didn't have much treatment then.
At my new job everyone knows but we are a small firm and they are all good friends.I only told them cos i seem to need more treatment now especially with the haemoptysis.
In a way its nice cos they are really good about time off and its nice having such good friends that are concerned for you. Plus i don't feel as stressed now before i used to panic before every clinic visit in case i needed iv's now cos they don't mind i'm more relaxed which i'm sure must help.

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

<br />At my new job everyone knows but we are a small firm and they are all good friends.I only told them cos i seem to need more treatment now especially with the haemoptysis.
<br />In a way its nice cos they are really good about time off and its nice having such good friends that are concerned for you. Plus i don't feel as stressed now before i used to panic before every clinic visit in case i needed iv's now cos they don't mind i'm more relaxed which i'm sure must help.

shamrock

Salty and Sweet, it was that discrimination I was afraid of which is why I said nothing.

In fairness I would empathise with an employer who didn't want to employ someone who was going to be out sick all the time. And although I know I wouldn't be that peron (thankfully I'm healthy) I didn't want them to fear that...

shamrock

Salty and Sweet, it was that discrimination I was afraid of which is why I said nothing.

In fairness I would empathise with an employer who didn't want to employ someone who was going to be out sick all the time. And although I know I wouldn't be that peron (thankfully I'm healthy) I didn't want them to fear that...

shamrock

shamrock

shamrock

<br />
<br />In fairness I would empathise with an employer who didn't want to employ someone who was going to be out sick all the time. And although I know I wouldn't be that peron (thankfully I'm healthy) I didn't want them to fear that...

lmattaway

I work for a small company (there's only about 10 of us) and they all pretty much know. They're really supportive when I need to take time off to do a clinical study. And when they know I'm sick, they encourage me to take time off to get rested up. I'm very thankful, as I'm sure this is not the case for everyone. I've never had a negative experience telling any of my previous employers.

lmattaway

I work for a small company (there's only about 10 of us) and they all pretty much know. They're really supportive when I need to take time off to do a clinical study. And when they know I'm sick, they encourage me to take time off to get rested up. I'm very thankful, as I'm sure this is not the case for everyone. I've never had a negative experience telling any of my previous employers.

lmattaway

lmattaway

lmattaway

jdubbs

I tend not to tell unless I absolutely have to. A while back, my boss was an RN. IF my cough was acting up she'd tell me to see a doctor. I always find advice to see a doctor amusing. But, honestly, I am growing tired of keepingn my CF a secret all the time. I sort of want to tattoo it on my head. Not really.

jdubbs

I tend not to tell unless I absolutely have to. A while back, my boss was an RN. IF my cough was acting up she'd tell me to see a doctor. I always find advice to see a doctor amusing. But, honestly, I am growing tired of keepingn my CF a secret all the time. I sort of want to tattoo it on my head. Not really.

jdubbs

jdubbs

jdubbs