Your FEV1 and pregnancy

MamatoAlexa

I responded way back but thought I would update. At my last check up my PFT's were 84% so that was at 21 months post partum. My PFT's are right back to where they were pre pregnancy. I have another checkup next month. I will be about 12 weeks pg then.
I have two copies of DF508.
My OB/GYN does take high risk patients but I was not considered high risk. My Dr. has had other CF patients and after meeting for the first time she said I was not high risk and even if my health was worse it would be more high risk for me than the baby. We will see what happens with this pregnancy. I wonder if having a baby six weeks premature changes high risk status??

MamatoAlexa

I responded way back but thought I would update. At my last check up my PFT's were 84% so that was at 21 months post partum. My PFT's are right back to where they were pre pregnancy. I have another checkup next month. I will be about 12 weeks pg then.
My OB/GYN does take high risk patients but I was not considered high risk. My Dr. has had other CF patients and after meeting for the first time she said I was not high risk and even if my health was worse it would be more high risk for me than the baby. We will see what happens with this pregnancy. I wonder if having a baby six weeks premature changes high risk status??

MamatoAlexa

MamatoAlexa

MamatoAlexa

wanderlost

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MamatoAlexa</b></i>

My OB/GYN does take high risk patients but I was not considered high risk. My Dr. has had other CF patients and after meeting for the first time she said I was not high risk and even if my health was worse it would be more high risk for me than the baby. We will see what happens with this pregnancy. I wonder if having a baby six weeks premature changes high risk status??</end quote></div>

My first was a 34.5 weeker, and I was high risk with that pregnancy based on the fact of Cf alone - I wasn't high risk with my daughter after they saw how smooth my pregnany was with my son (he was early, but no NICU or anything). my dd was a 36 weeker - no NICU there either.

wanderlost

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MamatoAlexa</b></i>

My OB/GYN does take high risk patients but I was not considered high risk. My Dr. has had other CF patients and after meeting for the first time she said I was not high risk and even if my health was worse it would be more high risk for me than the baby. We will see what happens with this pregnancy. I wonder if having a baby six weeks premature changes high risk status??</end quote></div>

My first was a 34.5 weeker, and I was high risk with that pregnancy based on the fact of Cf alone - I wasn't high risk with my daughter after they saw how smooth my pregnany was with my son (he was early, but no NICU or anything). my dd was a 36 weeker - no NICU there either.

wanderlost

wanderlost

My OB/GYN does take high risk patients but I was not considered high risk. My Dr. has had other CF patients and after meeting for the first time she said I was not high risk and even if my health was worse it would be more high risk for me than the baby. We will see what happens with this pregnancy. I wonder if having a baby six weeks premature changes high risk status??</end quote>

wanderlost

My OB/GYN does take high risk patients but I was not considered high risk. My Dr. has had other CF patients and after meeting for the first time she said I was not high risk and even if my health was worse it would be more high risk for me than the baby. We will see what happens with this pregnancy. I wonder if having a baby six weeks premature changes high risk status??</end quote>

ladybug

bump! (looking into getting preggo again, but not sure cause my FEV1 is 55% but I think its due to allergies cause I feel great)

ladybug

bump! (looking into getting preggo again, but not sure cause my FEV1 is 55% but I think its due to allergies cause I feel great)

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug