HELP...I don't know what else to do...

katyf13

I haven't read all the other responses, but the department of youth services or whatever it is called in your state will certainly get involved. It's a clear case of medial neglect.

katyf13

I haven't read all the other responses, but the department of youth services or whatever it is called in your state will certainly get involved. It's a clear case of medial neglect.

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

zoe4life

I understand how you are feeling. It is an extremely tough situation. But you MUST do what you have to do for those children! You seem to have a lot of common sense and a really good heart. CF is NOT to be taken lightly! I can't even fathom not giving Zoe her treatments, meds, cpt etc. ..... ever! Have some guts and do what you have to do for those children! You can't rely upon your mother. Thay are a part of you and you must take responsibility. You are too hung up on what your mother will think about you. She obviously does not give a *#!@ about the children. You need to step up to the plate and start swinging...... their lives may depend upon it! Stay strong!

Scott....... Zoe's daddy

zoe4life

I understand how you are feeling. It is an extremely tough situation. But you MUST do what you have to do for those children! You seem to have a lot of common sense and a really good heart. CF is NOT to be taken lightly! I can't even fathom not giving Zoe her treatments, meds, cpt etc. ..... ever! Have some guts and do what you have to do for those children! You can't rely upon your mother. Thay are a part of you and you must take responsibility. You are too hung up on what your mother will think about you. She obviously does not give a *#!@ about the children. You need to step up to the plate and start swinging...... their lives may depend upon it! Stay strong!

Scott....... Zoe's daddy

zoe4life

Scott....... Zoe's daddy

zoe4life

Scott....... Zoe's daddy

zoe4life

Scott....... Zoe's daddy

zoe4life

Scott....... Zoe's daddy

suziecoffeebean

Well I left the letter there last night when I left. I figure if I don't hear anything from her by tuesday I am calling the social worker back wed. morning.

suziecoffeebean

Well I left the letter there last night when I left. I figure if I don't hear anything from her by tuesday I am calling the social worker back wed. morning.