Insurance Denial

AnD

That is utterly ridiculous! I'll be praying that it all gets settled out for you to keep your vest. I don't understand what difference it makes to them- don't they all cost about the same?

AnD

That is utterly ridiculous! I'll be praying that it all gets settled out for you to keep your vest. I don't understand what difference it makes to them- don't they all cost about the same?

AnD

AnD

AnD

jamie6girl

I'm so sorry. That sucks. Hopefully your doctor can write you a good letter and the vest company will help you fight.

jamie6girl

I'm so sorry. That sucks. Hopefully your doctor can write you a good letter and the vest company will help you fight.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

Alyssa

I'm with NoExcuses on this one... contact Respirtech... chances are they will not remove the unit from the house and will file an appeal for you.....

I'd tell the insurance company, you'd be happy to give them back the Hill Rom instead :)

Alyssa

I'm with NoExcuses on this one... contact Respirtech... chances are they will not remove the unit from the house and will file an appeal for you.....

I'd tell the insurance company, you'd be happy to give them back the Hill Rom instead :)

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

<br />
<br />I'd tell the insurance company, you'd be happy to give them back the Hill Rom instead :)
<br />
<br />

Faust

Come on now...We all know our insurance system works perfectly!!!! They obviously were looking out for your best interests, and certainly not how to save their company even more money!!!

Faust

Come on now...We all know our insurance system works perfectly!!!! They obviously were looking out for your best interests, and certainly not how to save their company even more money!!!

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />