Search results

1. F

mono....

Have any of you had mono? I think I may have gotten it from my room-mate...I'm worried about it because I feel to tired and worn down to do much and my throat hurts really bad... Does any one know how to handle mono?
  2. F

Not sure if this is off topic...

I'm not sure if this a CF thing or not. I had a peirod alittle over a week ago, and now I have brown spotting, do any of you know why? As most of you know I dont have my mom around to ask and all my Dr.'s are male so I'm hopping one of you can help me. Thanks
  3. F

I GO HOME WENSDAY

My FEV1 is up 5 %... ^_^ and I lost a little more weight but that can be fixxed I think.. but I go home.. I get to go home....
  4. F

Neelde..port

I've never had this happen in the 6 years that my port (henry) and I have been buddies. Last night while sleeping I rolled over just right that the needle came out and the only reason I figured it out is I got stabbed in the boob. The port is half way in my boob but it quite litterally stabbed...
  5. F

Depression

As most of you know I'm in the hospital yet again. My Dr. is on this kick that I'm depressed and thats why I'm so tired and loosing weight. I'm eating ***** loads and I'm tired because I'm sick. How meny of you get asked this constantlly by your dr.'s? You know " areyou depressed?" and if you do...
  6. F

Dr Vaughty

As some of you may or may not rember Dr. Vaughty was the one who claimed it was all in my head. Well one of my nurses's son has CF, and so does the lady at the desk. They both said he says the same things to them about their kids, when infact something is obviouslly wrong. This is a strange...
  7. F

Naming my IV pump

I have this weird thing of naming the IV pumps, but I dont know what to name it... Help me please.
  8. F

Trouble Clotting

I'm on a Vitam K supliment yet I still cant clot. I cut my foot last night had to get stitchs, I bled for 2 hours with out stoping. This isnt the first time I've had problems. Does any one know how to stop this? I'm worried about it. I'm a chronic bleeder I cough up small amounts of blood some...
  9. F

pari trek

I just got a pari trek, I think I'm in love. It's so small, and I can take it to work for my 12 and 24 hour shifts and not worry about using the o2 tanks or anything it's so great. It's so small, the color combination rocks too.
  10. F

alchol

Do any of you expeirences bad effects after drinking? I dont really know what meds will react oddly to it. I know that it wont be great on my kidneys also but I'm an EMT, my job is very stressful, smoking is out of the qustion. Any suggestions are wellcome. I do play a musical insturment 7 in...
  11. F

Chest pain

Have any of you ever had this intence chest pain that lasted for a long amount of time. Dead center of your chest? It's crushing and really painful.. I've never felt anything like this and nothing is helping. Any advice is wellcome. I do have pnemonia but this isnt like that kind of chest pain.
  12. F

School and attendance.

Well I go to Lenwee County Vo-Tech and it states that if you miss more then 7 days you dont get credit. How ever in my IEP it says that they legally can not do that to me because I have a medical condition that causes me to miss a lot of school... How meny of you have faced this with a teacher...