Do smokers piss you off?

laulau555

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

i like to give a big obnoxious cough when i walk by them. It ticks me off that people can be so obviously careless to their bodies, when i have crappy lungs and i didn't even ask for them!!!

laulau555

i like to give a big obnoxious cough when i walk by them. It ticks me off that people can be so obviously careless to their bodies, when i have crappy lungs and i didn't even ask for them!!!

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

<br />
<br />i like to give a big obnoxious cough when i walk by them. It ticks me off that people can be so obviously careless to their bodies, when i have crappy lungs and i didn't even ask for them!!!

mom2lillian

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>laulau555</b></i>

i like to give a big obnoxious cough when i walk by them. It ticks me off that people can be so obviously careless to their bodies, when i have crappy lungs and i didn't even ask for them!!!</end quote></div>

ha ha ha

I was wondering if I was the only one that does this, if someone is around a place where htey are not supposed to be, like nonsmoking entrance to a building, right at our turnstile to work where smoking is prohibited etc this is what I do (I dont care either if they kill themselves but standing where others have to walk through it ticks me off) so first I will scowl...then I will pull up my shirt, sleeve whatever I can and cover my face....then I will hold my breath and walk very fast.... then I scowl some more as I am walking...then with all the drama I can muster depending on the day cough and hack and give the annoyed sounds and shoot back one more scowl. Now if it is a day where I have some extra time and I have seen this person repeatedly I will wait until I get upwind of them and say something like "You know THIS is why there is no smoking here <insert place> because SOME of us cant handle cigarette smoke and are allergic to it" I get anywhere from an F you look to severe apologies. At my work I have not seen anyone smoking around turn stile in a LONG time, they made special zones where they can go now and only there. I am not in college anymore but that is where I got the most F you looks so I started calling campus cops when people were standing outside the nonsmoking entrance smoking--there were 6 buidling entrances and they had managed to get 1 declared smoke free so I be damned if they were going to get that one too!

mom2lillian

i like to give a big obnoxious cough when i walk by them. It ticks me off that people can be so obviously careless to their bodies, when i have crappy lungs and i didn't even ask for them!!!</end quote></div>

ha ha ha

I was wondering if I was the only one that does this, if someone is around a place where htey are not supposed to be, like nonsmoking entrance to a building, right at our turnstile to work where smoking is prohibited etc this is what I do (I dont care either if they kill themselves but standing where others have to walk through it ticks me off) so first I will scowl...then I will pull up my shirt, sleeve whatever I can and cover my face....then I will hold my breath and walk very fast.... then I scowl some more as I am walking...then with all the drama I can muster depending on the day cough and hack and give the annoyed sounds and shoot back one more scowl. Now if it is a day where I have some extra time and I have seen this person repeatedly I will wait until I get upwind of them and say something like "You know THIS is why there is no smoking here <insert place> because SOME of us cant handle cigarette smoke and are allergic to it" I get anywhere from an F you look to severe apologies. At my work I have not seen anyone smoking around turn stile in a LONG time, they made special zones where they can go now and only there. I am not in college anymore but that is where I got the most F you looks so I started calling campus cops when people were standing outside the nonsmoking entrance smoking--there were 6 buidling entrances and they had managed to get 1 declared smoke free so I be damned if they were going to get that one too!

mom2lillian

ha ha ha

mom2lillian

i like to give a big obnoxious cough when i walk by them. It ticks me off that people can be so obviously careless to their bodies, when i have crappy lungs and i didn't even ask for them!!!</end quote>

ha ha ha

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />i like to give a big obnoxious cough when i walk by them. It ticks me off that people can be so obviously careless to their bodies, when i have crappy lungs and i didn't even ask for them!!!</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />ha ha ha
<br />
<br />I was wondering if I was the only one that does this, if someone is around a place where htey are not supposed to be, like nonsmoking entrance to a building, right at our turnstile to work where smoking is prohibited etc this is what I do (I dont care either if they kill themselves but standing where others have to walk through it ticks me off) so first I will scowl...then I will pull up my shirt, sleeve whatever I can and cover my face....then I will hold my breath and walk very fast.... then I scowl some more as I am walking...then with all the drama I can muster depending on the day cough and hack and give the annoyed sounds and shoot back one more scowl. Now if it is a day where I have some extra time and I have seen this person repeatedly I will wait until I get upwind of them and say something like "You know THIS is why there is no smoking here <insert place> because SOME of us cant handle cigarette smoke and are allergic to it" I get anywhere from an F you look to severe apologies. At my work I have not seen anyone smoking around turn stile in a LONG time, they made special zones where they can go now and only there. I am not in college anymore but that is where I got the most F you looks so I started calling campus cops when people were standing outside the nonsmoking entrance smoking--there were 6 buidling entrances and they had managed to get 1 declared smoke free so I be damned if they were going to get that one too!
<br />

MissAudrey

I must be the only person here who doesn't have the slightest problem with smoking/smokers. It's not like I'd do it myself, have tried a few times out of curiosity, boredom etc, but was just so indifferent to the effects.

I'm not one to be impressed by addiction, but on the other hand I'm not going to be a renegade for anti-smoking. Most of my friends do it, it seems to be a prerequisite of art/music/fashion students. So dare I say it, if I didn't have CF I probably would too.

I don't mean to be insensitive to those who feel really strongly about this topic. No, I don't have some transplant-of-Damacles hanging over my head but I'm not a total picture of health. My opinion isn't out of disrespect for my CF (or yours), but smoking is something I just don't get worked up over. For the record, I find obesity far more grotesque.

MissAudrey

I must be the only person here who doesn't have the slightest problem with smoking/smokers. It's not like I'd do it myself, have tried a few times out of curiosity, boredom etc, but was just so indifferent to the effects.

I'm not one to be impressed by addiction, but on the other hand I'm not going to be a renegade for anti-smoking. Most of my friends do it, it seems to be a prerequisite of art/music/fashion students. So dare I say it, if I didn't have CF I probably would too.

I don't mean to be insensitive to those who feel really strongly about this topic. No, I don't have some transplant-of-Damacles hanging over my head but I'm not a total picture of health. My opinion isn't out of disrespect for my CF (or yours), but smoking is something I just don't get worked up over. For the record, I find obesity far more grotesque.

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

<br />
<br />I'm not one to be impressed by addiction, but on the other hand I'm not going to be a renegade for anti-smoking. Most of my friends do it, it seems to be a prerequisite of art/music/fashion students. So dare I say it, if I didn't have CF I probably would too.
<br />
<br />I don't mean to be insensitive to those who feel really strongly about this topic. No, I don't have some transplant-of-Damacles hanging over my head but I'm not a total picture of health. My opinion isn't out of disrespect for my CF (or yours), but smoking is something I just don't get worked up over. For the record, I find obesity far more grotesque.

Liza

Baby Beauty, I say stay someplace else. If your dad ever smoked in his house then there is nicotine in the furniture, in the walls, in the vents and duct work.

My mom smoked off and on for lets say about 25yrs. She stopped dead the day we found out about CF. She cleaned and sanatized her house from top to bottom, including the furniture and had her airducts cleaned to remove any trace of smoke. Since that day almost 18yrs ago, no one has been allowed to smoke inside her house.

Good luck to your dad for his trying to quit. I still say to look into staying somewhere else. Visiting and limiting your daughter's prescence in the house with smoke is one thing but sleeping in it is another. As much as it may hurt you just have to explain to them that it is best for your little girl. I just have asthma and noticed a differnece when I stayed in a hotel room that was supposed to have been a non-smoking room but clearly someone had smoked in there.

Liza

Baby Beauty, I say stay someplace else. If your dad ever smoked in his house then there is nicotine in the furniture, in the walls, in the vents and duct work.

My mom smoked off and on for lets say about 25yrs. She stopped dead the day we found out about CF. She cleaned and sanatized her house from top to bottom, including the furniture and had her airducts cleaned to remove any trace of smoke. Since that day almost 18yrs ago, no one has been allowed to smoke inside her house.

Good luck to your dad for his trying to quit. I still say to look into staying somewhere else. Visiting and limiting your daughter's prescence in the house with smoke is one thing but sleeping in it is another. As much as it may hurt you just have to explain to them that it is best for your little girl. I just have asthma and noticed a differnece when I stayed in a hotel room that was supposed to have been a non-smoking room but clearly someone had smoked in there.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />My mom smoked off and on for lets say about 25yrs. She stopped dead the day we found out about CF. She cleaned and sanatized her house from top to bottom, including the furniture and had her airducts cleaned to remove any trace of smoke. Since that day almost 18yrs ago, no one has been allowed to smoke inside her house.
<br />
<br />Good luck to your dad for his trying to quit. I still say to look into staying somewhere else. Visiting and limiting your daughter's prescence in the house with smoke is one thing but sleeping in it is another. As much as it may hurt you just have to explain to them that it is best for your little girl. I just have asthma and noticed a differnece when I stayed in a hotel room that was supposed to have been a non-smoking room but clearly someone had smoked in there.
<br />
<br />