Do smokers piss you off?

thefrogprincess

*Raises hand* Thank goodness Washington passed an indoor smoking ban several years ago. Of course this doesn't get me away from the joker on the bus bench who fires one up without asking if I mind so then I get to go stand in the rain to get away from it, but its a start.

thefrogprincess

*Raises hand* Thank goodness Washington passed an indoor smoking ban several years ago. Of course this doesn't get me away from the joker on the bus bench who fires one up without asking if I mind so then I get to go stand in the rain to get away from it, but its a start.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

geckolady

people i dont know that smoke don't bother me, its thier problem not mine. i do make sure i stay far away and ask them not to smoke near me.

the thing that realy bothers me is that my older brother has started smoking!

geckolady

people i dont know that smoke don't bother me, its thier problem not mine. i do make sure i stay far away and ask them not to smoke near me.

geckolady

geckolady

geckolady

<br />
<br />the thing that realy bothers me is that my older brother has started smoking!

Ender

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cfsucks</b></i>

there is too much money to be made from cigarettes.</end quote></div>
True, but at the same time, it costs the government tons of money to treat smokers...so there is incentive there to get rid of smoking..hence all the laws, high taxes etc.

Ender

True, but at the same time, it costs the government tons of money to treat smokers...so there is incentive there to get rid of smoking..hence all the laws, high taxes etc.

Ender

Ender

there is too much money to be made from cigarettes.</end quote>

Ender

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />there is too much money to be made from cigarettes.</end quote>
<br />True, but at the same time, it costs the government tons of money to treat smokers...so there is incentive there to get rid of smoking..hence all the laws, high taxes etc.
<br />
<br />

karon72

Both my hands are up!! My mother died of lung cancer & my daughter has cf...so yeah, I HATE SMOKERS!!!!!

Erin was doing great & then grandpa came down. We don't see except once or twice a year because of the smoking. He tries so hard when he is here, but always slips up once...We were at a baseball game & had to walk through the "smoker pit", he just wanted one...what is the harm? He just doesn't understand the residue & Erin is not out hugging & kissing the other smokers.

She is now on oral steroids, increased inhaled steroids, albuterol every 4 hours, and extra cpt. It could be a mix of allergies, but it just stinks because I think it is the smoke.

karon72

Both my hands are up!! My mother died of lung cancer & my daughter has cf...so yeah, I HATE SMOKERS!!!!!

Erin was doing great & then grandpa came down. We don't see except once or twice a year because of the smoking. He tries so hard when he is here, but always slips up once...We were at a baseball game & had to walk through the "smoker pit", he just wanted one...what is the harm? He just doesn't understand the residue & Erin is not out hugging & kissing the other smokers.

She is now on oral steroids, increased inhaled steroids, albuterol every 4 hours, and extra cpt. It could be a mix of allergies, but it just stinks because I think it is the smoke.

karon72

karon72

karon72

<br />
<br />Erin was doing great & then grandpa came down. We don't see except once or twice a year because of the smoking. He tries so hard when he is here, but always slips up once...We were at a baseball game & had to walk through the "smoker pit", he just wanted one...what is the harm? He just doesn't understand the residue & Erin is not out hugging & kissing the other smokers.
<br />
<br />She is now on oral steroids, increased inhaled steroids, albuterol every 4 hours, and extra cpt. It could be a mix of allergies, but it just stinks because I think it is the smoke.
<br />
<br />