Your FEV1 and pregnancy

H

hopesiris

pre-pregnancy- believed to be almost 90% (hadn't been checked in several years so I'm not sure)
at 21 weeks pregnant-82%
post pregnancy-we'll see, I'm due Oct. 1

I was told that a drop in lung capacity is normal during pregnancy and it may drop more before I deliver.

H

hopesiris

pre-pregnancy- believed to be almost 90% (hadn't been checked in several years so I'm not sure)
at 21 weeks pregnant-82%

I was told that a drop in lung capacity is normal during pregnancy and it may drop more before I deliver.

H

hopesiris

at 21 weeks pregnant-82%

H

hopesiris

at 21 weeks pregnant-82%

AnD

Gotta correct mine- I was using the FCV, instead of the fev1- I don't have the before or during #s (but both my cf and gyn said I was a good candidate for pregnancy, so I am guessing it was pretty decent), but my after fev1 was (and is) around 47%. Sorry about that!

AnD

Gotta correct mine- I was using the FCV, instead of the fev1- I don't have the before or during #s (but both my cf and gyn said I was a good candidate for pregnancy, so I am guessing it was pretty decent), but my after fev1 was (and is) around 47%. Sorry about that!

AnD

AnD

AnD

AnD